Monday, April 28, 2014

Oranges Under My Nose

Once I was invited to a church picnic. On arrival I saw an orange tree laden with oranges. I looked up at the tree and wished that someone taller than I would come by, and reach a few for me. No one came by, so I gave up hope. I lowered my head to its normal position. As soon as I did that, low and behold right in front of my nose, were three, yellow, juicy oranges. My eyes sparkled. My mouth watered. I reached out and picked one of them with out strain or effort. I peeled it and enjoyed the sweet juice as it squirted out. I repeated this action and enjoyed the fruit of my choice. Life Lessons Learned Quite often the things we need to meet our needs are right at our nose so to speak. We need to be cognizant of this. Right now may I implore you to take out a piece of paper and write down all the good things you see in your job, your spouse, or your business. You might be surprised to learn how blessed you are. The things of blessings might be near you, but over looked because of your taking what you are familiar with for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment