Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What Is Your Why?

 What is your Why? Your why will propel you to stick with it, comes what may.




In 1984 I was invited to attend a meeting at my daughter's teacher's home. I thought this meeting was a meeting for parents. When I arrived at her home I saw several persons who were not parents.
I began to wonder what this meeting was all about but my curiosity was short lived when she brought out some pots which she described were waterless.I was intrigued by what she said. This was  new to me.

She carefully and passionately described the benefits of using  other products and why we should use them instead of the ones we were using at home. I listened carefully with an open mind. She also shared how we could get theses products free by becoming a distributor and sharing them with others.
What she shared with me in the next few minutes had me standing up. For the first time I was introduced to the concept of residual income. I could not wait for her to conclude her presentation. I signed up to become an Amway distributor . I liked the concept of getting paid even when I do not work. I liked the concept of helping others to succeed. I liked the concept of unlimited income.

 I purchased the set of pots which I still have and use to this day over 29 years ago.
It was there and then in a tiny island called the Cayman Islands that my love for net work marketing began. When I moved to live in the United States of America I gained employment in the teaching profession. When I received my first check on pay day I received a rude awakening. I was thankful for the job and the pay but I was very disappointed with the amount I received.


Having tasted the joy of residual income from my Amway business in the Cayman Islands even though I am no longer a distributor with that company, I craved once more for this, so I went online and searched for a business opportunity that I could work from home while teaching. I did find one by chance and started building it. From the very beginning I learned this, If it's going to be, It's up to me! I also learned that quitting was  not an option if I planned to succeed.


Wealth Builders Team Coach
Tassel Daley
Your Success Coach
954 484 6382

No comments:

Post a Comment